Satan has Ministers
The word "his ministers" (in bold) refers to Satan's Ministers. As in "Therefore it is no great thing if Satan's ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness..." I do believe the workers are Satan's ministers because they:
Paul was aware of Satan's ministers in his day, but knew they were sinners like everyone else and would go to hell if they didn't believe in Jesus Christ and repent of their sins.
- claim to be the only true apostles of Jesus Christ,
- they preach a different gospel that is not in the Bible
- their fruit is evil
- the overseers believe Jesus Christ is not good (as Jesus Christ used the word "good" in Luke 18:19
- they believe Jesus Christ should not be worshiped as God even though the disciples worshiped Jesus Christ. (Jesus Christ accepted worship, see Mat 14:33, Mat 15:25, Mat 28:9, Mat 28:17, Mar 5:6, Luk 24:52, John 9:38
Why a False Religion and not just an Organization?
- Their followers cling to the organization more than to God or to anything they represent. I don't believe that they believe in God. If you find out their beliefs and try to find them in the Bible, they don't exist. Their fundamentals are homeless ministry (never taught as commandment to all preachers) and meetings in the home (was not a commandment of God). The beliefs they do have are twisted interpretations of scripture. In fact, they have beliefs and try to twist scripture to support them. It's all about the flesh, their organization, not about God or the Bible.
- People who leave the organization and become Christians may be slandered, accused of having "lost out", or are "starting another church". They don't seem to care about the individual or their welfare, or telling the truth, just about the 2x2 group. It's all about the false religious movement, not about the welfare of the individual
- They have a fixation on belonging to the group more than a relationship with God. They fear being kicked out, excommunicated or "not fitting in" and the workers "having a talk" with them. It's all about fearing the overseers and workers and not fearing God.
- Even when followers discover that the overseers, workers and people are teaching lies and have or are committing crimes, they still support the group. They may omit information, speak in guile or outright lie to justify their continued involvement.
- Even though some are wanting fellowship, love and care, they will not leave the religious organization to join in fellowship with Christians.
- 2x2 members do not fellowship with Christians. The 2x2 overseers and workers are not in conference with evangelists of any denomination and they despise Christians. They may go to other church services to look good and make people think otherwise about their beliefs, but their actions show their real beliefs. It is their way or no way at all.
2x2 Workers - Home|
Only True Servants
Compared to Apostles
A Day in the 2x2 Work
Rules for workers
Common Worker Sermons
Workers tell truth
Young Worker Confusion
Marks of Workers
Complaints of Followers
Signs and wonders
Rock n Hard Place
When Workers Die
Saint Paul Antenor
1.5 year in work
Peter William Mousseau
Reuel L Testimony