Exit Strategy for 2x2 Worker
- Don't tell anyone that you are reading this website.
- Gather all the workers lists you can for workers oversees
- Read this whole website
- Listen carefully and take notes in meetings. Save your notes and give them to other people. This will help document things in case they find your notes and destroy them.
- Write letters to friends, documenting what is going on in the field. Don't read them to your companion.
- Get the mail yourself so you can get your letters without your companion opening your mail or trying to read your mail
- Make friends with people in the field so they know you and become emotionally connected. This will make it harder for the workers to slander you.
- Start a Facebook account so that all your friends can be linked to the organization by social networks.
- Email people what is going on in the field. This way you can track where you were at which times.
- Keep a good attendance so that if you companion is arrested for a crime (like sexual abuse of a child), you can have an alibi
- Report any child sexual abuse to the authorities
- Observe carefully what your companion does. Try not to be noticed.
- Hang around the overseer and listen to their conversations with other workers
- Write down who is most strongly connected with the overseer
- Ask the overseer questions. Get close to him and become friends.
- Search the scripture
- When going to conventions, don't give them all your money. If they ask for you money, you are not required by law to give it to them. (If a homeless man on the street asked for all your money would you give it to them?) Save money up in a bank account or in a safe place.
- Find out if your companion files taxes as required by Federal law
- Document if your companion tells you to file tax returns or not to file tax returns.
- Keep track of your income and file tax returns
Slowly Start Preaching These Things in Meetings
- Start teaching that Jesus is God, drop hints in every gospel meeting, one verse at a time
- Start teaching that everyone should obey God rather than men.
- Teach the parable of the sower and the seed.
- Teach that if you profess in a meeting, you are not saved. Salvation comes from faith in Jesus Christ.
- Start dropping hints in meetings that the Sabbath is from FRI evening to Sat evening. Don't encourage people to keep the sabbath right away. Just slowly start building up to it.
2x2 Workers - Home|
Only True Servants
Compared to Apostles
A Day in the 2x2 Work
Rules for workers
Common Worker Sermons
Workers tell truth
Young Worker Confusion
Marks of Workers
Complaints of Followers
Signs and wonders
Rock n Hard Place
When Workers Die
1.5 year in work
Peter William Mousseau
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. - Jesus Christ speaking to Saul, see Act 26:18, see Salvation through Jesus Christ.|