Having a college degree does not protect you from being involved in a cult.
Did people with college degrees exercise sound judgment and see past Hitler's brainwashing?
From what I have seen, the goal of the 2x2s is to get you to a meeting of theirs so that you receive their spirit and become like them
These are the following methods and rules that I have seen them follow. They:
- Will encourage you to come to meetings to receive their spirit. Followers often don't even know their beliefs (planted in their head through mind and behavioral control using brainwashing techniques and insinuations)
- If you have questions that followers feel uncomfortable asking, they will insist that you talk to "the workers"
- may use mysticism and superstition to make you believe God is involved. One person will listen to your questions, tell the workers, and the workers will appear to answer the questions in meetings. This way people believe "Oh wow, God used them to answer my questions in meetings."
The cult's beliefs are so ridiculous that they don't dare verbalize it
In a nutshell, here is what the belief was while I was a worker: The workers go out in pairs, so they must be apostles of God, so they must be obeyed.
They won't properly answer questions. If you are not diligent and discerning they will fool you. They may:
- Change subject
- Answer a question similar to yours that they feel OK to answer.
- Give general chapters and rarely verses as answers but not explain their beliefs
- Claim that they are not allowed to write down their beliefs because "that would be adding to the Bible"
- Insinuate things through questions to get you to feel they believe a certain way but never say them.
- Bring up a different topic to distract you from your focus on an important question
- Appear to innocently answer a question using an alternative interpretation of your question.
- Answer your question with a question and then insinuate that your answer is their answer to your question.
- Tell a story that insinuates their answer but never actually say the answer.
Best way to deal with them
Don't go to meetings and don't talk with them. Let the blind lead the blind.
May say or agree with anything (even Bible) in order to get you into meetings. (end justifies the means)
Give excuses for not answering: I'm too busy, I want to spend time with others etc
Don't give anything substantial in writing that would document beliefs
Lie about things
Use false, vague, derogatory or insinuating accusations without substance to avoid confrontation
Falsely accuse others of the things they are most guilty of themselves in order to put attention on others when they decide that you cannot be recruited
Use a lot of words but don't say anything meaningful.
Lull people to sleep so they can be brainwashed
Speak in soft hypnotic voice
Deny things that they don't want to believe or talk about
Say they will pray about things, but don't actually do something.
Only talk about secretive beliefs with people who have already received their spirit and have already committed to the cult.
Use name of God as cloak for evil works
Discredit people who warn about 2x2s so people can self-justify not listening to their witness
Drive a wedge between the person they are trying to recruit and their family members if the family doesn't support the 2x2s
Recruitment - Home|
Why people become 2x2s
Poor Me Conspiracy
People Susceptible to Lies
Signs of Followers
Marks of 2x2 Religion
Insinuation or Revelation
Teaching through behavior
Marks of 2x2 Meetings
Love of lie
Waking Up Late
Deception of Unrighteousness
Persistence of thought
Twice the Child