Outline of the 2x2 Cult Recruitment Process
Recruiters Follow a Well Planned Attack on your Soul
There are at least ways that you can believe something: 1) they tell you 2) they insinuate things while talking, 2 ) they use words in a differnet context and add to them a different meaning that you hadn't thought about 2) you learn from their behavior 3) you mimic their behavior, 4) you use that behavior on others 5) you talk about their behavior 6) you talk about your behavior
- They have followers praise them in front of you, so you believe before you even meet them that they are someone special and important to be revered
- Get you to trust them - speak nicely to you, smoothly, no confrontation, speak 99% truth and 1% poisonous lies
Jer_9:5 And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
- Plan the meeting , where they look your best and are in a controlled environment and they are the guest; appearance wise and authority wise
- At meeting, they are dressed nice, and other people are modeling to them how the workers want them to act towards the workers (Satan transformed as angel of light)
- Speak as if they know what they are talking about, act in control, use kind of mysterious code talk and insinuations so that when people figure it out, they feel like they accomplished something to "get it" , so then they are in the "in crowd"
- Get you to believe through insinuation that they are of God
- Insinuate that you will be saved, but never able to deliver the peace of God, no rest of soul (because of unbelief in Jesus Christ)
- Get you to "profess" (confirm allegiance with them), get emotional, and commit to it in front of other people, too embarrassed to admit you were wrong about them
- Get you to believe that you need to care about what they think of you and make your happiness be controlled by them
- Get you to believe that your salvation depends on pleasing them and on going to meeting (works)
- Get you to believe that your salvation is in their hands, that they can excommunicate you and you would go to hell (they are God)
- Get you to believe that God will bless you if you worship them (Satanic)
- If you should claim that you didn't know Jesus, then they could embarrass you by saying that "they were talking about Jesus, what were you talking about?" (deceit)
- You learn how to speak their language. They give you feedback through approval or disapproval.
- You learn how to give their looks
- You try to create an image of who you are supposed to be and what you are supposed to say
- You learn how to act to get across what you are feeling without saying it - people pick up on it and respond to it.
- Confusion when you meet people who don't bow down to your image
- You learn when and how to use language and insinuations to show your superiority
- you get false guilt
- Get you to fear displeasing them, that this is same as God being displeased with you
- You ask questions - and they treat you bad, you feel like you have been bitten or stung
- Now when you want to hurt some one else, you use know how to bite and sting them in the same way.
- If you believe everything, you know you would go crazy, so you don't. You know their words are not right.
- You choose which worker to trust and which to ignore. You trust new ones as they arrrive and leave off the ones you come to disagree with. You choose the gospel of you own making.
- Get you to believe that they are as God : that they are God in flesh
- Be able to control your emotions where they can make you miserable
- When you ask questions, make you feel horrible, don't answer your question, make you wish you had never asked the question, feel confused. Th next day just remember that you don't want to ask questions again.
- This establishes their power over you.
- Some resentment comes against them, but you cannot put your finger on it
- You go to meetings anyway, being afraid of them, but still go to meetings
- You get bolder, go to meetings anyway, even though you don't agree with them.
- Other people question you, you use the tactics the workers used on you against them. You feel bad, but now you feel in control like you are a god to others as the worker was to you.
- They insinuate things to you, and you do them because they have given you a measure of control in your life (able to hold power over others - though in a bad way). Now the workers can insinuate stuff and you may do it for them: they need money, car, that other people are evil so you need to despise them or discredit them.
Recruitment - Home|
Why people become 2x2s
Poor Me Conspiracy
People Susceptible to Cults
Signs of Followers
Marks of Cult
Insinuation or Revelation
Teaching through behavior
Marks of Cult Meetings
Love of lie
Waking Up Late
Deception of Unrighteousness
Persistence of thought
Twice the Child