Strategies of 2x2s in Recruiting for the Cult
Strategies of 2x2s in recruiting:
- Keep track of how many people profess in each field under which workers
- If workers don't get people to profess, then drop them from the list
- Praise the workers who get more converts
- Make followers feel guilty if they don't invite people to meeting.
- If guilt doesn't work, heap praise on people who do invite people to meetings. Mention that they will get more reward in heaven or something like that.
- Ask followers about the "strangers" they are talking to about the cult.
- Find out what the recruitee is afraid of and what they have been told.
- Adjust the meeting to suit the recruitee. Once the recruitee has "professed", then the meetings can return to normal.
- If followers ask questions that the recruitee has asked them (and they don't know the answer), then encourage the follower to invite them to a meeting where all there questions will be answered. (because most recruitees don't know what questions to ask or how to ask them)
- Tell people what they want to hear.
- Find out what they want, and give it to them.
- If people are warning the person they are trying to recruit, emphasize the person's perceived faults
- If people are warning the person they are trying to recruit, make it look like they are being "persecuted".
- If people are warning the person they are trying to recruit, make the person being recruited feel sorry for them.
- If people are warning the person they are trying to recruit about their lies, don't answer questions that reveal the 2x2 lies
- If people are warning the person they are trying to recruit about their lies, make it look like a simple home church
- If people show the recruitee websites about the cult, claim that it is a different organization and has nothing to do with you
- If people try to correct the recruitee for their poor judgment, praise them and be a source of praise and comfort to them
- If people bring up scripture that the recruitee doesn't understand, keep the 2x2 way really simple
- If people bring up the pedophiles and sexual deviancy in the cult, claim that David (the king of Israel) had faults too
- If the recruitee asks questions, encourage them to talk to workers.
Recruitment - Home|
Why people become 2x2s
Poor Me Conspiracy
People Susceptible to Cults
Signs of Followers
Marks of Cult
Insinuation or Revelation
Teaching through behavior
Marks of Cult Meetings
Love of lie
Waking Up Late
Deception of Unrighteousness
Persistence of thought
Twice the Child