Many of the 2x2 group rebel against commonly held beliefs of society:
- Workers rebel against knowledge of common Christian belief. Followers of the group are largely discouraged from attending Christian services and meetings which are categorized as "false" and "of the devil".
- Overseers rebel against systematic theological teach by professionals. They forbid and discourage workers and their followers from attending seminary. They discourage becoming "learned" because if you did this, you would soon leave the group.
- Workers rebel against authority of learned men who preach. They secretly despise preachers who receive a salary. The lower class workers receive little income from their followers and secretly despise people who have more money.
- Workers rebel against Christians. They reject Christians having buildings. Many of them claim to have no church building though many of them spend tens of thousands on barns or sheds that are only used for maybe two weeks out of the year for their annual conventions.
- Workers rebel against being soundly educated. They get angry with their followers if their followers become "too" educated and start asking questions about the workers doctrine.
- They misuse the scripture:
1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
They neglect to consider that the scripture is referring to being wise after the flesh and not against being wise against deceivers and people who reject those who uphold the scripture.
Lies & Hypocrisy
2x2 Mind Control
Gossip - Slander
Lyles letter - Tim Severud
Fears of 2x2s
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. - Jesus Christ speaking to Saul, see Act 26:18, see Salvation through Jesus Christ.|