Claim to Be One True Ministry - Must Conform to Them
We have sometimes feared that the Lord's people do not value the true ministry as they should. They do not realize that to be in the ministry means blighted prospects. Turning one's back on the possibility of a home and family of their own. His gift to His people, then, is His bondservants and handmaidens and upon them He has placed a very serious responsibility.
- How many people at this convention obeyd him and read those chapters? Do you think he did?
- Do you believe the workers are "God's gift to mankind"?
- Does it say anywhere in the Bible that ministers have "blighted prospects"?
- Does it say anywhere in the Bible that ministers cannot have a wife?
- Does it say anywhere in the Bible that ministers cannot have a home?
- Is it God's will for people to bind heavy burdens on others and not even do the things that they suggest?
- Do you believe in the baptism by Jesus Christ in the Holy Ghost?
- If so (prev question), then have you seen all the gifts in the 2x2 workers? How about any?
Evidence - Home|
True Ministry Claim
Craig Jacobsen's Letter
Howard Mooney Started
2007 Convention Assignments
2007 Oregon Preps
2009 OR Special Meetings
2x2 Convention Notes
2x2 Testing Meetings
Oregon Worker Boundaries
Articles about 2x2s
Evidence from Questions
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. - Jesus Christ speaking to Saul, see Act 26:18, see Salvation through Jesus Christ.|