Matthew 16 Study Questions
(questions up to verse 20)
- Who came with the Pharisees to see Jesus?
- What were they looking for?
- What were they doing?
- Did Jesus tell them something they already knew?
- What question did he ask them?
- What did he call their generation?
- What one thing would be shown to them?
- Did they leave him or did he leave them?
- What had the disciples forgotten when they got to the other side?
- When did Jesus say something to them?
- What did Jesus say to them?
- Is leaven likened to a good thing in this instance?
- Did his disciples have much faith?
- Why were they reasoning among each other according to Jesus?
- What didn't they remember?
- What didn't they understand?
- How much did they pickup after the first feeding miracle?
- How much did they pickup after the second feeding miracle?
- Can you answer Jesus' question? "How is it that ye do not..."
- What was Jesus talking to them about that they didn't understand at first?
- What coasts did Jesus come to next?
- Where is it located?
- What did he ask his disciples first?
- What did he ask them next?
- Who answered?
- What did he say?
- How is his answer different from what others said of Jesus?
- Who did Jesus say was blessed?
- When Jesus says "flesh and blood", what is he referring to?
- What would be given to Peter?
- When Jesus says "whatsoever", what is he referring to?
- What was Jesus' charge to them?
Real Bible studies|
Parable of Sower
Parable wheat and Tares
Matthew 10 answers
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. - Jesus Christ speaking to Saul, see Act 26:18, see Salvation through Jesus Christ.|